Sunday, February 10, 2008

Liz is engaged!



This is what my ring looks like.

When: Jared asked me yesterday after getting permission from both of my parents.

Where: My kitchen.

How: We were sitting in the living room and Jared led me into the kitchen and said, "What's that?" pointing out a small box on the counter near the sink. I went over and opened it knowing that it would be empty. "Okay, it's empty." I turned around and saw Jared down on one knee, "Liz, will you marry me?" And I said yes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaaa! And I get to be the first on the blog to extend my congratulations.

Ben H

Anonymous said...

yahooooooooooooooooooooo lizzie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gracie

nickyverboom said...

WOW!!! :D

Lizzie...all I can think about was seeing you at Winter Conference and how in awe of this man you were. I am praying for you two at this transitional time in your life.
lots of love, *hug*
Nicky

Erin said...

"Och Aye!!"

Which I'm sure means congrats in Scottish... :P

haha, glad to hear, my darling dear. I'll be praying!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I am soooooo happy for both of you! May God continue to bless you and Jared in this relationship and love.


BIG hug!

Melissa M