Wednesday, February 6, 2008

February updates

[I edited this way down. Check the COMMENTS for the full version]
Erin: Hey friends. :) What a crazy life and what a great God we serve! My winter conference experience was awesome... I applied to project 5 weeks ago, 3 weeks ago I found out I was going... WOW. $2500 in less than two weeks, almost entirely provided by C4C'ers like you... can't wait to see what God will do in Scotland during the next two weeks... I'm still in design. :)

Thanks!

Gilberto: Shalom! I hope you are all doing well. It was great to see some of you at Winter Conference. I am sure our Western friends also had a great time! I am still in my 3rd year at Dal. This summer I will be going on the EA Project and I am super excited about it! Hopefully I will be back in Halifax in time to see those of you who are going to go be at the HP 2008.
I miss you all!

****

(now it's your turn!)

4 comments:

Paulman said...

Erin: Hey friends. :) What a crazy life and what a great God we serve! My winter conference experience was awesome, and of course, God reignited my passion for both Scotland and Halifax. Leaving the boring bits out for you, I applied to project 5 weeks ago, 3 weeks ago I found out I was going, and was left with just 2 weeks to support raise. God has been faithful and as of Feb 6., I have nearly all my support in, and expect to see all the rest come in JUST before we leave on the 8th. WOW. $2500 in less than two weeks, almost entirely provided by C4C'ers like you is incredible. I've been really humbled by this particular support raising experience, and can't wait to see what God will do in Scotland during the next two weeks. More updates to come about what God's got in store this summer. Oh, and yes, I'm still in design. :)

Thanks!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Oh man I shouldn't post early in the AM.

Thanks for editing it down for me Paulman, it looks great. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.